This is our Ballistic helmet with high-cut that gives you the most lightweight and powerful bullet proof helmet against some of the newest ballistic threats. Our ARCH ballistic helmet is made with a high cut that leaves room for communication equipment. Furthermore it is possible to attach accessories on the accessory rail system; O2 mask, different lights, video equipment, night vision, weapon sight and GoPro on the front shroud etc.
With a weight of only 1.15 kg (without helmet accessories), this is one of the lightest bullet proof helmets on the market.
The ballistic helmet is made in Twaron aramid from Teijin which is one of the leading manufacturers of aramids. This has given us the opportunity to develop a NIJ level 3a bullet proof helmet that is approved for NIJ standard 0106.01 against a .44 Magnum and 9 mm (50% BFD reduction). In addition this helmet is V50 tested according to STANAG2920, which is the NATO standard for ballistic resistance against shrapnel and fragments. The ballistic helmet is tested at 17 grains with a velocity at 720 M/S. Furthermore the helmet is EN397 certified which is reducing the impact of bullets in head and neck.
We have deliberately chosen to apply our black ARCH ballistic helmet with a layer of Polyurea spray paint, which is a very strong coating that makes the helmet resistant to water and liquids. Furthermore it also strengthens the ballistic properties as the aramid in the helmet is protected against moisture.
The Ballistic helmet can be adjusted according to your needs
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 7 Memory Foam Pads, which is our specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear, but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
The suspension system in the ballistic helmet consists of our special wire system, which is our specially developed PGD-Dial system which you turn to tighten the helmet and by pulling on the dial to loosen the wire system. The PGD-dial system supports the helmet so it doesn’t jump and sits tight to the head in situations where you need to act and respond quickly. Furthermore it also supports if you have loaded heavy NVG equipment on the front shroud.
- The inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be adjusted
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains 720 m/sec
- EN397 certified, which gives an excellent shock absorption against bullet impact in head and neck
- 50% BFD reduction against 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
- Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
- Possible to adjust the helmet.
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg. (incl. front shroud and side rails)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail system.
- 5 year warranty