This is a stand-alone ballistic plate that is made to put in the side of your carrier system. The ballistic plate is designed in square cut with a single curve so that it fits comfortably to the body.
The ballistic side plate has a weight of only 0.47 kilo and 0.62 kilo, making these side plates the lightest level 3 ballistic plates you can get.
The advantage of a 100% HPPE ballistic insert in NIJ Level 3 is that it is light and that polyethylene is great against multi-hits.
Our 100% HPPE ballistic plate is designed to stop 7.62×51 Nato, M80 and 7.62×39 MSC, AK47. You can read more about our 30×25 cm ballistic plate below, where the features of our HPPE plates are described further.
At the same time, our 100% HPPE ballistic plate comes in a 100% water resistant Cordura cover that is heat sealed to the plate against liquids such as oil, water and the like.
Around the entire ballistic plate there is a thin layer of foam that protects the hard armor plate against being dropped so that the ballistic property is always intact.
- Approved for NIJ standard 0101.06 level III
- Stand alone | Requires no soft armor
- Weighing only 0.47 kg (15×15 cm) and 0.62 kg (20×15 cm)
- 28 mm thick
- Square cut
- Single curved
- Water resistant fabric cover against oil and similar liquids
Stops The Following Threats:
- 7.62×51 NATO, M80 (NIJ level 30101.06)
- 7.62×39 MSC, AK47 (NIJ level 30101.06)